If you do not own an iOS or Android enabled device, yet would like to take advantage of the excitement of trading binary options, fret not. As technology continues to grow by leaps and bounds, chances are that your favorite binary options broker does have an alternate for you. Whether you own a Windows enabled smartphone or the good old Blackberry devices, it is now possible for you to trade binary options on the go.
Most binary options brokers now-a-days, offer two primary ways to trade binary options on the go. The first is via the traditional apps for iOS and Android devices. The second option is by web apps or mobile binary options trading website. This second method is more suited for those traders who do not have iOS or Android smartphones or devices. In terms of functionality, things might be a bit limited for traders wanting to trade via the web app or mobile binary options website approach, but for the most part the features available are pretty much the same.
Binary options mobile trading via Web apps
To access binary options trading via web apps, just open your mobile browser, type in the address of your binary options broker and you would be ideally routed to a mobile web interface. In some cases, you might have to type in a different URL, so make sure to contact support of your favorite binary options broker to clarify about this, if in doubt.
The binary options mobile trading via Web apps has a unique advantage in that it can be accessed from any smartphone or device, including iOS and Android devices. Commonly referred to as mobile binary options trading, this approach makes it easy for anyone with any phone that has a decent screen resolution to be able to access a binary options broker and trade directly from the mobile browser screen. This approach is akin to how one would trade binary options from their desktops or laptops.
Binary options mobile trading Web apps – Are they any good?
The terms of functionality might differ from one binary options broker to another. There are also some binary options brokers that unfortunately do not operate a fully mobile and functional binary options trading platform. However, the binary options brokers that do offer mobile binary options trading via Web apps do offer a fairly decent functionality. So you are very well able to trade from one of the many different types of binary options that are offered from your binary options broker. Due to the nature of such binary options web apps, some binary options brokers also offer direct depositing banking features as well, which is a bit limited when using a traditional binary options mobile trading app.
Charting capabilities might seem a bit limited, but these limitations are largely limited due to the device from which you are accessing the binary options mobile trading app. A good example to illustrate this is accessing binary options mobile trading web apps from older generation smartphones which offers limited functionality. But try that from one of the new generation smartphones and the mobile trading experience differs a lot.
Trading mobile binary options via Web Apps? Here’s what you should bear in mind
If you are trading binary options from your smartphone via the Web apps, here are some factors to bear in mind.
- Newer smartphones tend to offer a much better trading and visual experience compared to older generation smart phones. So keep your expectations in check
- Make sure your smartphone has a decent screen resolution and that you are able to navigate with the touch or buttons easily to switch between the different navigation screens
- Trading binary options on your mobile or smartphone along with other open apps can slowdown the performance and could potentially interfere in your binary options mobile trading. So make sure that you do not have too many other applications running in the background
- The functionality may differ based on the smartphone device you are using. For example, it is a lot easier to navigate around the binary options mobile web app when using a touch screen as most Windows phones and some Blackberry devices. However, binary options traders using older smartphones with only push button interface will find it a bit tedious in their navigation
- Also don’t forget to pay attention to your network connectivity. A wifi connection is usually a safer option
Binary options mobile web apps have made it possible with anyone with a decent sized phone to be able to access most binary options brokers directly from their mobile browser and be able to trade without having the need to download any apps. From a functional point of view, these binary options mobile web apps offer almost the same mobile trading experience. If in doubt whether your binary options broker offers mobile trading via web app, be sure to contact them.